Social Media Marketing Tools: Etsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Flicker, Instagram, Twitter, . . .
If you need help with social media, contact Clayfolk’s Social Media Chair: email@example.com
- Michael’s E-commerce Resources
- Facebook – This is Clayfolk’s Facebook Page, but you can set up one of your own dedicated to your artwork.
- Flicker – Clayfolk has a Flickr site, but you can have your own, too.
Website Building, Marketing, and Payments
Need help? Contact the Clayfolk webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
Four different tutorial videos on how to setup your personal website –click here
More training videos for Etsy, accepting credit card payments on your website, shipping ceramics and attracting audiences to your website – click here
Photographing Your Work
The EZCube is the easiest way to take great product photographs for the web or print.The EZCube works great for all of your product photography needs and is available to all Clayfolk members. Learn more >>>
Adding Music to Your Videos
Clayfolk Tips & Tricks
Helpful info from our experienced Clayfolk members. Learn more >>>
Local and regional supplies
- Southern Oregon Clay Distributors (Talent, OR) 541-535-1311
- Georgies (Portland and Eugene, OR)
- Northwest Pottery (Newburg, OR) 503-537-0302
- Clay Art Center (Tacoma, WA) 800-952-8030
Regional and state associations
eNews / Blogs
Clayfolk Library Acquisitions
Every year, a portion of funds raised from the Clayfolk Show & Sale goes to purchase books and videos for the Jackson and Josephine County library systems. Many thanks to our Library Committee for spearheading this important program.
For a complete list of resources purchased by Clayfolk (listed by county) please click here.
Clayfolk For Sale Classifieds
Check out our For Sale postings here.
Want to post an item? Email a complete, full, detailed, all the important stuff description, plus a photo if possible. We’ll be happy to post your items for you.