General Meeting and Potluck at Cheryl Weese’s Historic Home
First Clayfolk general meeting up north that we can remember!
LOCATION: 350 Winston Section Road, Winston, OR 97496 (Directions below)
TIME: 2:30 PM
Potluck meeting and demo on clay figures by Kim Kimerling.
WHAT TO BRING: Besides your dish, it would be nice if you brought a folding chair to sit on.
- Take exit 119 south of Roseburg.
- Follow hwy toward Winston
- Cross green bridge on South Umpqua River staying in the left lane
- Turn after bridge to left
- Pass Pepsi Cola plant and go right around corner
- Cheryl’s is the big white house with circle driveway on the left.
- Mailbox says 350 on it.
Agenda for Sunday, June 11 general meeting
- Welcome and introductions – Jane Anderson
- Minutes Review
- Board Elections: Need for 2017 ballot: vice-‐president and 3 board members – Jane Anderson BOARD REPORT
- Board minutes available to general membership – Jane Anderson
- Budget – Debbie Thompson
- Membership database sharing – Gwen Childs
A. Social Media Workshop – Jane Anderson
B. Workshop: Annie Chrietzberb workshop – Carole Hayne
- Scholarships: Betsy Moore
- Newsletter: Vicki Chamberlain appointed as Newsletter trainee
- Empty Bowls: Roxanne Hunnicutt
- Next General Meeting Information: Saturday, August 19th at Susan Cassaleggio’s in Jacksonville.