Clayfolk general meeting minutes Oct. 19th 2008
Brought to order by Lynita Zajack @ 2:45 pm at the Talent Fire House
Attendance rooster passed
1. Pictures of the group and individuals taken. for this years show publicity. You will be notified if your photo is used. Thank you Julia Janeway.
2. Carol Hiesel replacement vote. Unanimous for Shirley Huft our new vice president. Replacing Shirley as member at large another unanimous vote for Linda Smiley. Thank you both for giving your time to the group.
3. T. J. Benner is new laguna distributer on the coast. More info the follow in the spring.
4. Neil Thompson presented information about current show flyer. Please record your postings so we can be consistent with placement.
5. New door prize promotion on Sunday at the show. $25 gift certificates will be given away hourly at the show.
6. FYI Clayfest down 12%. Small items seemed to sell best.
7. More info to follow about ordering clay supplies in Dec.
Meeting followed by a delicious potluck and an amicable booth selection process.
Thanks to all attendees