Minutes of General Membership Meeting –
Meeting was held at Kathy
Harvey’s home in
The meeting was called to order by Penelope Dews, President, at
1. Illahe Tileworks is having a studio liquidation sale. A handout listing the items for sale was passed around.
2. The committees and booth pick list for the show is currently a working document and will not solidify until closer to the show.
3. Asked all members to check their points and make sure they are correct. If there is a discrepancy check with Cheryl Kempner, the Points Chair.
4 Julia Janeway is stepping down as the Workshop Chair. This is a 5 points position and can have a co-chair. Julie gave a brief synopsis of the job. Any member who is interested is encouraged to apply.
5. For those members who have pictures of their pots on the Website we would like to update those pictures, bio and contact information. Please send information to Don Clarke, the Webmaster. Any member who would like to be added to the Website can contact the Website Facilitator, Carole Paquin.
6. Introduction of a new member : Nancy Leever.
7. Roxanne made an announcement about Josephine County Empty Bowls project. Bowls can be dropped off with Roxanne until October 16.
8. Next General Membership meeting – booth pick - October 18, at . Roxanne Hunnicutt is hosting. Check newsletter for details.